hall-e-frickin'-lujia! i was about to delete you. jk. love the pics, hope it's not another 6 months before the next post! can't believe how big the kids are all getting! where does the time go?! how are things with the cloward clan? we NEEEEEEED to have you all up for a bbq. we've moved and we're trying to get settled, so as soon as that happens, we'll put a plan together. hope all is well.
3 comments:
hall-e-frickin'-lujia! i was about to delete you. jk. love the pics, hope it's not another 6 months before the next post! can't believe how big the kids are all getting! where does the time go?! how are things with the cloward clan? we NEEEEEEED to have you all up for a bbq. we've moved and we're trying to get settled, so as soon as that happens, we'll put a plan together. hope all is well.
It is about time!!! Those are some awsome pictures. I love the one of Lexee with the make up!
Hi! I can't believe she is two!! She is beautiful! Time goes by way to fast! I hope things are good with you guys!
Post a Comment