!Miriam! So good to hear from you! I loved seeing your family pic on your Christmas card...cute! Yes, I see we have the same template...great minds must think alike=) So are you working a lot? Anything new? Planning any trips to B'ham? I'll be up there in the end of June for Sean 10yr and also for July 4th...see you there??!! Take care.
Hey Miriam! I have a blog now too. Great to see pics of your family! You are all so cute! I loved the Christmas card. Hope everything is going well. We live here in Lynden. Everything is going great. If I make it down there anytime soon, I would love to see you! I would love to hear from you.Take care.
4 comments:
Nice. Lets try and up date that a little more often. :)
!Miriam! So good to hear from you! I loved seeing your family pic on your Christmas card...cute! Yes, I see we have the same template...great minds must think alike=) So are you working a lot? Anything new? Planning any trips to B'ham? I'll be up there in the end of June for Sean 10yr and also for July 4th...see you there??!! Take care.
talon and anna JENSEN huh? you stuck in the past? LOL. cute fam!
Hey Miriam! I have a blog now too. Great to see pics of your family! You are all so cute! I loved the Christmas card. Hope everything is going well. We live here in Lynden. Everything is going great. If I make it down there anytime soon, I would love to see you! I would love to hear from you.Take care.
Post a Comment